Monday, May 7, 2012

Room Creativity

Activity for Answer 2:
Ink Blot:
For this activity I plan to show pictures of ink blots like those used in psychology sessions, I'll show them on the projector and I'll have the groups come up with what they think the picture is, and based on that they'll come up with which part of the brain came up with that emotion. For example, if someone saw a picture of a monster, monsters are associated with fear, and fear is associated with the Amygdala part of the brain. We'll all talk as a group about what and why they think they saw what they did.

Room:
Because I'm going to talk about the brain, I'll have pictures of brains and the specific parts that I'll talk about around the room. Other than that I'm going to 'Try' to make the room as calm looking as possible because it's very important to have a calm environment while in therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment