Thursday, May 31, 2012

Senior Project Reflection

1. What I am most proud of about my senior project is that I now have much information and better idea of what I will be getting myself into once I start my career as a psychologist.

2a. I personally think I deserve a CR, because after looking at my presentation after I was done I saw that I could have had more sources throughout my presentation and talked more about the research that I have done. I also should have talked more for each of my answers.

2b. On my overall senior project I would give myself at least a P, because I completed and turned in all the interviews, blogs, research counts, etc. on time so I have nothing missing even though a lot of times I had to force more time into my day because I was so busy to be able to complete everything that was required.

3. What worked for me in my senior project were my independent components, which were Peer Mediation. This worked for me because it was almost directly related to how a psychologist has to be with their patients, and I really like that I was able to do this because it was during school so I  didn't have to cram more work outside of school into my already busy schedule.

4. I don't think the Towers really helped much, if at all, because we already had our articles/research in our WB so we could always refer back to that if we needed to, and honestly, I think it was a waste of paper/ink.

5. Like I said, I now have much more information about what type of work a psychologist does, and thanks to my 3rd and 4th interview, Mrs. Tocco, she gave me an insight to the type of work I'll be doing once I become a psychologist based on her experiences and from what she has told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment