Saturday, February 18, 2012

Independent Component 2 Plan Approval

1. For my independent component, I plan on continuing with my elective, which is Peer Mediation. Also, anytime I read a book or watch a movie that has to do with psychology I take notes on it.
2. This plan should meet the 30 hours of work requirement because we have elective twice a week and for at least one hour. It also met the requirement for last semester, also any activities that we may have during peer mediation outside of elective time will help me meet this requirement. And since I'll also be taking separate notes outside of the regular research checks this should help me as well.
3. This relates to my EQ because by learning more and more about how to help people manage or fix their problems, this helps make any psychologist more successful and it makes their patients believe in their psychologist so that way they can come back whenever they need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment