Thursday, February 9, 2012

Independent Component 1

I Griselda, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
During the time in which I am in Peer Mediation, I have learned how to deal with and approach the different types of human emotion in a safe and non-violent manner. I also learned how to deal with either one person, or with a group of people that are having a problem and help them resolve that problem in a way so that all members in the group are satisfied with the outcome. For example these are a few of the techniques that are used to help solve a problem:


Each day we learn different ways that we can help other people either by resolving a conflict or by doing simulations. This helps me with my senior project because it helps me understand more and better ways of being able to helping and treat patients in the future. I can also always refer back to the worksheets that I get whenever I may be confused about something.

My grade in Peer Mediation:


Calendars with log of hours: 




No comments:

Post a Comment