Monday, September 26, 2011

Presentation Reflection

1. My first interview helped me because before the interview I didn't know much of the history of psychology before Sigmund Freuds' time. During the interview we talked about the people who actually helped make psychology what it is today, and what each person did to make it possible. For example I learned about Wilhelm Wundt and the great impact he made on psychology.

2. I would say that one thing that stood out was that I actually used my visual as part of my presentation, I referred back to it throughout the presentation, whereas others just had their visual up there and it wasn't part of their presentation.

3. I would say that the most challenging thing to do was to actually figure out what specific information to present on about our topics. This was some what challenging because for those of us that have a general topic we have alot more information to choose from and it could be hard deciding on the more important facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment