Monday, September 19, 2011

Presentation 1

Objective:
Students will know the history of psychology and what psychology generally is.
Procedure:
  1. Tell everyone what my topic is and that I will be talking about its history
  2. Ask them, "Is there anything that you guys know about the history of Psychology?"
  3. Then I'll start on the person who started Psychology and explain more about him, also tell everyone about other things that led up to what is now psychology
  4. Show everyone a picture of that people that I've mentioned.
  5. Ask if anyone has a question so far or they have any concerns.
  6. Continue talking a bit more on the history and show the final pictures.
  7. Ask if there's any final questions.
Check for Understanding:
I will be asking everyone in the beginning if there's anything they already know about the history of psychology. Also I'll be asking whether they have any questions during the presentation and afterwards as well.
Visual:
I will be using a board that will have pictures of the people that I'll be mentioning during my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment