Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I've Learned So Far

1. So far, what I've learned is different ways of approaching and talking to a person that might be having problems and are emotionally unstable, and being able to help them a bit more than I normally would've been able to. I also now know the forms of therapy a child may go through, whether through regular therapy, or if it's in a form of play or music. I have also learned how to differentiate between the different types of psychological Needs a person might need.

2.






































3. The article that helped me know the different forms of therapy for a child is called: "What Does a Child Psychologist Do?" and the link is http://www.wisegeek.com/what-does-a-child-psychologist-do.htm
the article stated that since younger children have more trouble analyzing problems, it is necessary to use different techniques to get through to them. Therefore, I now know more ways approaching children in order to talk to them, and not only does this apply to children, but a few of these techniques may also apply to people other than young children.

No comments:

Post a Comment